049 Fighting Anorexia – Healers With Heart
In this episode of Fighting Anorexia, I talk about 5 people who were huge blessings in my life and played an important part in my recovery.
1. My husband who showed me that there is something to live for.
2. My sister who has been there from the beginning with a lot of patience, love and inspiration.
3. My mother who has never given up on me.
4. My caregiver at the treatment facility who took me under her wings and had a myriad of patience and acceptance for me.
5. My current therapist who is responsible for me being able to make such great progress and helps me come to terms with and make sense of my emotions.
If you would like to leave me some feedback, you can mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can follow me on twitter: @anneso87
Thanks For Subscribing To The Fighting Anorexia Podcast:
Note: My podcasts are now also available on Stitcher!
049 Fighting Anorexia – Healers With Heart is a post from: Fighting Anorexia