Skip to Content

So I live in WV, we have no inpatient facilities around. I have no job, no money and am really needing to get into treatment. Does anyone know of any place that will help me without wanting thousands of dollars for it.


You may need to look into

You may need to look into applying for Medicaid. I know that a place in Pennsylvania, Western Psych, takes patients with Medicaid. If you have any other health insurance, you could look into the Partial Hospitalization Program at the River Centre Clinic in Sylvania, OH. They offer top-notch treatment at a very reasonable cost. Personally, I owe my life to the professionals there. You can Google either one of these treatment centers and contact them for more information. Good luck. I hope you are able to get the help you need.